Skip to main content

Paul Brown Fund

Are you a resident of Union County, Arkansas? 
Did you receive a bill for an inpatient stay at the Medical Center of South Arkansas?
Do you need financial assistance to pay for this bill? 

The Paul Brown Fund is designed to assist financially with overnight stays at the Medical Center of South Arkansas (MCSA) for Union County residents.  If you or someone you know is paying on a bill from an overnight stay at the MCSA, fill out this application and see if you might receive assistance with some or all of your outstanding balance.  

Paul Brown Fund Financial Assistance Application

Completion of the application will allow SHARE Foundation to review your eligibility for receiving assistance from the Paul Brown Fund. Submission of a completed application and required documentation does not guarantee approval for financial assistance and you will remain responsible for your account balance with MCSA. 

SHARE Agencies